Home > Training Programmes
> About the Course
About the Course
- To impart the requisite functional knowledge for meeting the challenges in career transition.
- To equip the participants with new sets of skills essential for representational grade officers.
- To acquaint the officers with domestic issues of concern.
- The training methods adopted are lecture, panel discussions and case studies.
- Administration, Establishment, Projects and specific issues and implementation areas concerning a Mission/ Post
- Finance, Accounts, Audit objection and e-Computing
- Consular, Passport, Visa, MADAD and e-mechanism for redressal of public grievances
- Cultural and Public Diplomacy, Protocol and Representational Duties
- Economic and Commercial Diplomacy
- Communication Skills: public speaking, managing social media and negotiation skills
- Domestic issues of relevance: GoI programmes/ schemes/ projects, facilitating linkage of States with outside World
- Defence and Security
- Cyber Security and Challenges, Preparing on Cyber Front
- Foreign Policy: Historical evolution of diplomacy, philosophical underpinnings of India’s Foreign Policy, India and Neighbourhood, India & Great Powers, Multilateral Diplomacy
DURATION: 24 working days
ELIGIBILITY: Officers promoted to Grade I of IFS (B)